The Tavern - Your Chatter Feed

Let's change the topic, cause I'm going to rant and get pissed off and I don't want to do that. Happy thoughts, happy thoughts.....

I agree with a lot of what's being said. I'm not going to start about how I feel about what's going wrong in America. It would end up being e pages of posts by me lol. All I'm going to say is that America doesn't seem to American anymore.
Sadly Australia is slowly going down the same track.

Face it. The whole word is going to crap. This is the time for those that have faith to be at there strongest.

Reactions: harley1-5
I'm still waiting on my frame. At least I have a car and decent weather here to work on it. Still chilly.

The weather is going to crap too lol. I love when people talk about how crazy the weather is. We have all these people telling us what "normal" weather should be, but most weather records don't even go back 200 years. Are we affecting the weather? I would say so, are we causing it to be abnormal? Who really knows, 200 years ain't nothing in the lifespan of a planet.

Going to pick up a 1966 coachman today. When I mean pick up, try like hell to get it out of a yard and get new tires on it before I can tow it home. Than I have to clean a hoarders mess out of it. Go threw it top to bottom. No more tent camping for me. It's not a huge pull behind so the Colorado will have no problem pulling it.

Going to pick up a 1966 coachman today. When I mean pick up, try like hell to get it out of a yard and get new tires on it before I can tow it home. Than I have to clean a hoarders mess out of it. Go threw it top to bottom. No more tent camping for me. It's not a huge pull behind so the Colorado will have no problem pulling it.

COOL ! Post some pics when you can.

So glad I missed the rants, or I'd been in the middle of it too.
As to the weather, one volcano will spew more than all the vehicles. 200 yrs isn't even a blink of the eye if you go the biblical 6,000 yrs, way, way less if you go the 6billion according to sceince.

I tried out the new Mud Rebel tires. They hook up good, and blast right out of mud ruts. I'm very pleased.
IMG_20150321_161835766.jpg

I got an old HI-LO, but its in rough shape. As soon as I can get it cleaned up, I'm gonna part it out, and then turn it into a 4-wheeler trailer:D
Got all the quads back out today. Both the chinese were over at my shop, so I worked them over and they are ready to ride, for now. Got tires coming for one and a carb for the other, but they aren't here yet. Fit both of them in my truck, and brought my trailer home and got the blaster and suzuki loaded. Gonna take them to the shop in the morning for a once over, and then we're going riding. I'll try n get some pics up.

^^^ How are those lil Chinese quads? are they ok? specifically for a new un experienced rider... I will most likely be doing the maintenance so are they relatively reliable and somewhat dependent. There automatic right?