The Rattlesnake

Herpderplol

BRRAAAAAAAAAPP
Aug 22, 2012
Dickinson, ND
I decided to call my blaster the Rattlesnake or rattler for short.

why? because everything rattles on it! air scoops being the worst, and especially bad when hitting the pipe

engine runs good and strong.

i will upload pictures tomorrow, its dark and i am topless :D (hood of the blaster... topless...)

Reactions: PRChrist
I decided to call my blaster the Rattlesnake or rattler for short.

why? because everything rattles on it! air scoops being the worst, and especially bad when hitting the pipe

engine runs good and strong.

i will upload pictures tomorrow, its dark and i am topless :D (hood of the blaster... topless...)
Why was it that a thought of Remington flashed before my eyes!:D

its in the no spark thread, but my CDI was bad.
i tested red/black and black wires for resistance and it didnt read anything. tried my brothers and im currently running with his

I hope everyone is okay with top less pictures

Attachments

• 1411863609814.jpg
    1411863609814.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 251
  • 1411863640289.jpg
    1411863640289.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 266
  • 1411863663225.jpg
    1411863663225.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 252
i would put the hood on, but its 6 allen head screws with a few nuts on the inside that are a pain to remove.

if anything else goes wrong (history shows it will :p) i dont have to remove the hood
also im leaving it off until i get my own CDI and will put my brothers back on his ride

okay. tomorrow or monday (no school, im so excited im still getting up early) im going to fix a lot of rattles. its just ridiculous!!

few things im doings:
taking air scoops off
taking lose bolt out of my airbox
tightening air box a little, might not be rattling but could be.
tightening the grab bar. just noticed it tonight when i grabbed it while running. its a loud spot

scoops are off, tightened the airbox. misc other things

this beast still shakes like crazy!

glad i have anti-vibe stem. now i just need anti-vibe footpegs. i literally cant stand or my feet go num

scoops are off, tightened the airbox. misc other things

this beast still shakes like crazy!

glad i have anti-vibe stem. now i just need anti-vibe footpegs. i literally cant stand or my feet go num

sounds like a counter balancer problem.
i'd be pulling the clutch cover to confirm the dots are aligned between balancer and main gears

sounds like a "whoever welded this frame did a crappy job"

hence why i want to "protect my investment" like dirty did by swapping frames