The Quality of KTM

that guy probably adjusted something on the triple tree and didnt torque it down to the right spec, and caused that. i vote rider, maintenance error not the bikes fault

KTM builds some of the fastest things around... but they are so f'ing fragile... even worse then the cam-am...

haha might i add overpriced to. Iv went to look at a 530 street legal KTM . It was to tall for me. Even taller then suzuki's new 450. and also it was priced at over 10 grand new.

that guy probably adjusted something on the triple tree and didnt torque it down to the right spec, and caused that. i vote rider, maintenance error not the bikes fault

More than likely the case. Sadly, this will be the judge for them as to the quality of the bike. I've seen a shee blow up due to rider idiocy and a YFZ go as well and both incidents were because the riders were total dumbfucks, yet they sit back and bash Yamaha because of it. 8-|

D-E-N-I-A-L

Yea I gotta go with the operator on this one. KTM make some good stuff.... Maybe a little overpriced but in the long run its worth it. He probably was screwing around with something he shouldnt of and that was the end result.

It's a shame we didn't see the landing. He must of made a real bad landing . If you land nose down, I don't don't think any bike is going to hold up.

you can hear at the end of the video
film guy:
"you torqued that bolt down too much"
rider:
"my little sister did that, so..."

i dont have a little sister, but if i did, i'd call myself a retard for letting her work on MY bike.