The owner seems to think its a yz250 motor haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
look at the front wheels near the spindles, BENT , the rear tires are shot , the rear rims are bent , and he wants 700 ,

Where does anybody see 700 lol

look at the front wheels near the spindles, BENT , the rear tires are shot , the rear rims are bent , and he wants 700 ,

Where does anybody see 700 lol

i didn't notice anything bent. i was htinking in terms of 03+ though :)

I can get blasters all day for $150 - 400 Running or not with parts, Id give 300 cash for it if he brought to me and showed me it ran and moved properly , my top dollar

What does "motor gears and fluids just done" mean? Would you say the plastic is painted? The asking price of my 04 was $700 and the selling price was $500 and it was non running and missing the headlight. I traded for it and have about no real money in it but I would have paid $500 cash for it if I would have had to. And mine was bought about 3 hours north or than one but ATV's sale high in my area. I envy the guys who can buy 03+ runners for $300-$400. If I was in the market for another, I'd give $650 for it if the compression was good, the plastic was good/unpainted and everything worked.

i have less than 500 in each blaster i have. that is non running too and only one complete bike. 700 for a running 03+ is a deal to a blaster enthusiast. maybe not such a deal to someone who doesn't care though.

Status
Not open for further replies.