Locust grove, ga
Heres a list of almost all the aftermarket parts, i got:
Full DG pipe(need to get rid of)
K&N Air Filter
Maxxis tires all around
Boyseen Pro Series reeds
Newer hood and tank cover
Motion Pro CR style twist throttle
Motion Pro foot brake cable(eliminates parking brake for my Sunline V1 clutch)
Motion Pro idle kit
Moose torque spacer
Wiesco .80 over piston
All Balls A arm rebuild kit
Pro Taper S.E. handlebars
Sunline V1 Clutch and Sunline Arc brake lever, neither of which were made for my blaster
Pillow Top grips
Factory Effex swing arm graphics
All new chain sliders amd rollers
FMF jet kit
Master cylinder for rear disk brake has been rebuilt
Vito's oil block off kit
Front fenders have been race cut by Project Blaster
Full monster energy graphic kit
14/40 gearing
front wheels flipped
Plus many more....
I've got more time into making it look this nice than i do money probaly.
If anyone would like to donate parts like a steering stem I'll pay shipping.
My main sponsers are Krylon, and Rustoleum

mm98hy.jpg

wvb9yq.jpg

17bn0x.jpg

34t4okh.jpg

egzt3a.jpg

2lsxhxk.jpg

looking good dude,i like the blue frame alot. you should paint the shock springs green
ive kinda been wanting a black monster decal kit or some kind of decal kit and seat cover for my shee, but i kinda like it all shiny black with no stickers. cant decide what to do.

nice dude, i like the blue frame too I:I ive got like 3 extra steering stems layin around.. if you want one lemme know.

I actually just fixed mine by putting some sheet metal strips under the bar on the side that got bent down, I would replace it but when I tore it completely down to paint it and couldn't ever get the tie rod end out of the steering stem if I knew how to get those out I'd get one of those stems from u

Well there's a couple other people out there who say they got a monster energy blaster but all they do is spaypaint the plastics and put a couple monster stickers on it but I went the full nine yards and actually got graphics for and a monster seat cover, and there were no shorcuts taken in process of building it, like spray painting plastics or just using regular Stickers

nice blasty i got the same front tires. i dont really like them mine have worn quick. but i am getting new itp holeshot and itp wheels in about 2 weeks

nice blasty u got there i have a monster sticker its a red one instead of green but its not a monster blaster its a yamaha blaster lol