The just blastin budget build

Got a few mins tonight to get my led tail light on. Not sure I like where it is but I like the light brake and tail.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
F

Stock lighting coil is 55watts . You can get a 75 watt aftermarket
I have 2 27watt leds on mine . Battery in back . Bright as a mofo lol . Have an led tail light also...the stock lighting coil keeps the battery voltage at 13.8 when it's running and lights on.

IMG_20150701_214911_931222_zpsruvtjbju.jpg

IMG_20150406_203349_710_zpsmoa59qze.jpg

IMG_20150407_224023_059_zpso2ndpem8.jpg

82cutty a beating is an under statement. I ride hard and have fun. I did think about beefing this one up but not a lot to work with

You'll be fine with the 18 watt led's . I would pick up another stock skid plate that's in good shape and beef it up with some steel plate

Ya I'm sure they have a lot for the banshee, I've just never found a good one for the blaster. I wish they did, I'm from Connecticut so I know what you mean I tear mine up like crazy on the rocks. I used to live in Maine but rode dirt bikes at that time so I had good ones.

It really rocky where I live I can see how a 4x4 would be better up here. But there is no way I'm rocking a 4 wheel drive

So spent some time with the blaster last weekend front and rear bearings and seals front and rear brake pads chain and sprockets and fmf power core 2 silencer. Got reed cage gasket today will be putting the reeds in this week end. I thought I ordered 14 and 38 on my sprockets but ended up with 14 and 40. I'm surprised how well it went with just 1 tooth up on the front I will probily still order a 38. I'm very happy with this little bike didn't expect to really like it this much I bought it just for some thing to ride, but is been fun to ride and to work on. If I don't put an outer wears air box cover on it will I need to rejet for just reeds and silencer?

I'll get some pics the next time I have it out I was rippin around today a little bit the sun was out and weather was good up here in Maine today

Reactions: Iwantablaster