The jeep with a new look

blasterdude14

Apr 28, 2009
ohio
Well not much has changed in the looks just a minor change, pulled the front bumper cover off gives her a meaner look i think. Check it out guys

DSCF1397.jpg

DSCF1400.jpg

Needs a big a/m bumper on it. It just looks like it was in a wreck and you haven't fixed it yet right now imo

Something like theseVVVVVV
jpfrnt06.jpg

bumper_big.jpg

Hanson_PreRnnr_front.jpg

Haha ya i know right, I'm looking into getting a new A/M bumper when I have the money but just for right now I like the look because it makes it look mean. A big bumper is in the plans for the future

looks like you hit something to me?

not tryin to be a hater, just bein honest

Well I actually did hit something, back in January on my way into school I slid into a damn telephone pole which is why the fogs are messed up and the bumper is bent in, but I had been planning on pulling the bumper cover for a long while

theres a guy round here w/ a cherokee like yours and he took his bumper cover off and put a big ass 2X6 across the front...LOL

but i agree w/ a couple of other peeps on here that it looks like you wrecked it and didnt get a new cover yet...but its yours bro..rock it how you like it...

U know my feelings about jeeps.. ewww but a nice tube winch bumper would look ok on that, it def needs some lift tho.

I made the tube bumpers in my truck n have access to a Cherokee if u want one built, I can't be cheaper than a big companies price but mine are unique... u also get what u pay for