the future of atv suspension ?????

I think they may have taken "reducing unsprung weight" to a bit of an extreme....

Look at :30 on the video as he's rounding the corner climbing towards the horizon. The quad has a MASSIVE wheelshake. Not sure if the tires wasn't touching the ground going up that little hill or what but it looks like the wheels moves back and forth an inch or more.

Not impressed with the jackwagon riding without a helmet. Second, none of it is at speed, even on the web site. Would like to see footage with some good knobs on it, would change handleing a lot.

IMO thinking it's a very intriging prototype. Thou I do have my doubts on how it may handle jumps. But as having riden dirt bikes I like the idea of leaning into turns. But there seems to be no stops to keep it from catapulting you off it as you suddenly get traction like a 2 wheeled bike either.
Wish they had the more typical tires of an atv on it thou, But looks to be 18 inch bike wheels that are on it. So I don't see why a person couldn't put knobbies on instead :)
Thanks for the links.