goodman24x

May 2, 2010
West Central Florida
6yir1f.jpg

wmifds.jpg

qogn5x.jpg

mvkyol.jpg

Reactions: Triple_B
nice build goody, tell the boy .....good luck at the races !!!!

thanks awk, I will tell him. He is a newby to a clutch so he has a long way to go before he will catch Jordan for sure, but being on the same track cant hurt the learning curve.

we all gotta start somewhere, and definately being on the track with JG, and the others who race that series is invaluable experience, give him time, and i'd suggest to trail ride as much as possible, he'll learn that clutch fast in some tight woods !!!!!!!

thanks awk, I will tell him. He is a newby to a clutch so he has a long way to go before he will catch Jordan for sure, but being on the same track cant hurt the learning curve.

wait wait wait... you built THAT blaster for a kid that cant use a clutch!?!?!?! WTF.

what if he doesnt like using a clutch and cant get the hang of it, then ur screwed. and ive seen some people that cant use a clutch to save their lives. even after years of practise. i think you should have taught him first then spent a million bucks on a blaster.

wait wait wait... you built THAT blaster for a kid that cant use a clutch!?!?!?! WTF.

what if he doesnt like using a clutch and cant get the hang of it, then ur screwed. and ive seen some people that cant use a clutch to save their lives. even after years of practise. i think you should have taught him first then spent a million bucks on a blaster.

He is moving his boy up to the next class in racing.Mini class is over for him.Are you telling me a kid who has been racing for years now will not get the hang of the clutch??? I am sure his kid will get the hang of it he is just stating it is a new thing for his boy.No negativity needed!!! The blaster is looking sweet goodman.Nice job!!! Pics and vids with the boy on it would be sweet!!!! Did you end up getting a roundhouse swingarm for it yet??