The Finished Product....finally

glad u found a worthy engine builder, ur son will soon be on one of them thumpers not too long from now if he keeps racing...but 2 strokes ftw!!

Yeah I know. I looked at buying the quad Gibson bought but couldnt justify it at the time because I had the blaster build going on. We are looking ahead to the 450 novice class as our next purchase but he will run this class for 2 seasons most likely. Kens quad is great because he also got the 450 engine mounts for the next move I believe. The guy had 2 of them and another guy bought the other one which races also in the Youth class which is 0-200cc 2stroke and 0-300cc 4stroke. The class was meant for blasters and 300 hondas but due to no defined rules the hybrid 250 dirtbike motors found their way on the track and no way a 200cc blaster or 300ex will run with them.
Our class is Blaster/Raptor. The raptor 250 must be a raptor air cooled engine and 250cc max the blaster 200cc max.
I can tell you the rappy 250 built right will give a fit to any blaster motor out there.

Colby looked good and the quad was fast!!!

Thanks Ken. He got a big confidence boost to run with the front runners for the first time for sure. Gonna play with gearing before next race.
Jordan was dominant and I think you guys just woke up the youth class in a big wayI:I
He looks awesome on the thumper!
I must say that he is a gifted rider and I believe he will dominate at every level he races at Dade City. Not one parent I have ever spoke with would disagree either.
I love to watch him race.