The 2-Strokes have Risen!!!

BigRedWood

Nov 6, 2007
To all the whiny Bitches crying about the supposed death of the 2-stroke,

Last month the AMA released the new rule changes to the upcoming racing season. The AMA has taken a position on the growing costs for young, entry level riders. With the appearant large difference in maintance cost for 4-strokes, the 250F class will allow 250 2-strokes in amatuer classes!!! The AMA cares about their privateer riders, for we are the ones that keep the sport alive.

Polish off your expansion pipes and grab that dusty bottle of Castor927. Lets go racing! Remember the Sport lies in your hands. Keep buying 2-stroke parts and machines. Volunteer at your local OHV parks. The Companys and Parks will continue to realize . . . 2-STROKES ARE NOT IN THE PAST!

Reactions: cbaber
i know thats soo stupid...... noshit a 250 2 stroke can beat a 250f stroke....

The reason two strokes are dying is because of the EPA not because people were not buying them.

god bless u all, i am a die hard 2 stroke 4 life, in fact ive been looking at buying one of them old saab 2 stroke cars from the 60's to putt around in

06 kx250f

2000914888273508670_rs.jpg

ohh they are not gonna die! i will be racing my blaster and i will continue to race a blaster or other two strokes. i will not back down to a 4 stroke! mark my words if you are riding a 4 stroke up in wisconsin at a track such as Pine ridge u better bring all of ur balls instead of one

hmm... i have a theory about 4 strokes v. 2 strokes...

now... The EPA says that 2strokes pollute the environment much mroe than the 4strokes... which... if you look in the winter.... the 4stroke is spewing out AT LEAST 5X more sh*t than the 2strokes do (i said winter b/c you can see it then) and if you ever looked at that.. you gotta wonder how the hell that can be got for the environment over a little bit of smoke.... also.. 4strokes are less efficient because of all the extra work the motor needs to do to put out the same power as a 2stroke... which is burning more fuel yet, polluting even MORE.... i hope this made some sense...

2strokes are awesome!

i love the sport in general i have a blaster and a 4 stroke dirtbike and i wouldnt trade them for any thimng else

yeah i rode it love it wouldnt trade it i love the power it has to get ur outa corners

in my theory a blaster burns two times more fuel of a 200 four stroke, but its 2 times faster than a 200 four stroke, so its most comparable to a 400 four stroke. and why does the epa say 2 strokes make more pollution when theres a 100 million more cars than 2 strokes killing the enviroment. and the reason 2 strokes pollute is because they burn oil, well used 4 stroke oil has to go somewhere to, dumped in the enviroment, so im really not a fan of the bias epa