thats effed up!

'blanshee'man

Sep 15, 2008
X(X(WTF! Mum decided to put up the missing peice of fence while i was in philli the other day while my blaster was in the back yard.... now i cant get out. sooooo its stuck there. wtf!

my first thoughts too..................jump it!!!!!

LOL...thats hilarious...sorry bro...but thats some funny sh*t. tell her since its locked up now your just gonna ride it there and turn the backyard into a giant mud pit...LOL

Well there is a gate, but its 4 inches to small to fit through. I tried to take the section out so i could get through but everything is nailed not screwed so it will just be ruining the wood, which i in turn would have to replace. I am just gonna take the section out replace what i broke and make some kinda latch so i can remove the thing. It just sucks that she didnt even think twice about it and locked me in!

LOL...thats hilarious...sorry bro...but thats some funny sh*t. tell her since its locked up now your just gonna ride it there and turn the backyard into a giant mud pit...LOL

that was my first thought and began to execute that plan, but then i remembered im the one that takes care of the damn lawn so im just making more work for myself! ugh lol

time to make the gate wider! lol. if you're really careful you may be able to get it back out without ruining the wood.