tabletop jump Vroooom

Hey guys! This is a tabletop from the track I have in the works. I finally got time to play on this. It's only 20ft but if I can get my hands on a loader it has to be made into at least a 30 footer. Let me know your thoughts.

t6qb5w.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
sweet man. i used to do that when farmer would get his crops up and i'd ride in like 3rd and hit a jump like that. but it was so high you couldn't see over it til you hit the jump. its sweet to jump that high yo! lol

looks fun but idk man my bmx jump landings are more than 6 feet wide and I know my bike is skinnier than the blaster

dude looks like a wesome spot to ride i wish tht i had a place like tht in my back yard
t6qb5w.jpg

this pic had me going i was looking and was like man them guys are close together and then i noticed they had the same uniform on and the same bike and it was just a slideshow affect that was cool bro

Nice Air and Good Start on the Table Top !, But I Would also Widen It Out Some , If you Hit The Jump the Wrong Way it Could Kick You To one Side Or The Other And Doesn't Look Like A Soft Landing on Either Side , But None The Less Good Start !!

something bout hitting jumps for the first time. at first you have to warm up get the butterflies out ya belly and then you start to pick ya nuts up and say hell with it and blast off! once you land it makes you want to do it over and over! its addictive! I:I. and once you know how to preload off jumps its pretty cool how high you can jump! :D

something bout hitting jumps for the first time. at first you have to warm up get the butterflies out ya belly and then you start to pick ya nuts up and say hell with it and blast off! once you land it makes you want to do it over and over! its addictive! I:I. and once you know how to preload off jumps its pretty cool how high you can jump! :D

and far. on some of the jump i hit, i never had enough speed, so i would pull the bars back and up, then try to push my body foward and down, and that would give me a tad more distance to clear the double.