t-shirt designs.

lets due this.. I think we should due the ones the guys like yes but i personly whant the web banner so any one seeing u where it no's exactly wheere it came from 1/2 goes to make it and 1/2 goes to support this great sit we have .........BASICLY WHAT U HAVE IS A BUMPERSICKER SIZE LOG ON A WHITE SHIRT...WHITE IS CHEAP AND THE MONEY IS SPENT WHERE IT NEEDS TO BE..BUT WE DEF WANT A QUALITY SHIRT ..........

all right guys i will have my buddy who ownes a print shop get on a coulpe of demos pronto...so..we can get some of these on your backs out there..........should be dun before friday

all right guys i will have my buddy who ownes a print shop get on a coulpe of demos pronto...so..we can get some of these on your backs out there..........should be dun before friday

sweet!i:i i:i i:i i:i i:i i:i i:i i:i i:i i:i i:i i:i i:i i:i i:i i:i i:i i:i i:i i:i i:i

ok guys yes the are being made up they would have ben dune last week but my guy actualy it's a lady was in the middel of printing a bunch of foot ball stuff for the school so i will cheak in with her today to see how it is going hoppfullt we have them dune...i will also get a time line as to when u pay for one when u will receve it..... peace

ok guys and gals the shirts will be dun for shure no dought about it the 23 of this month u will have 2 too choose from they will be posted here on the 23 of this month....they will be $23.00 shiped any where in the us an prob a doller more internationaly.........i will order 10 at a time 5 of each........one will have the spray paint type logo on front aproxx (8-9 in ) in diameter emblem on front in yamaha blue and web logo on back the size of a bumper sticker .............the other one will be the same but with the other logo awk made basicley just says blaster forum .com on front with same emblem on front and web logo on back i have also looked into actual bumper stickers of the web logo will no soon on them but shirts will be posted next friday if you wanna get in line now for one...just leve your size and style u want and i will put u down..fri i will pm u too confirm as well as get adtress and give u papal acount hop u all like the as well as i did when i say draft there awsome.....peace yall

If I can see a pic of the two options I'd love to get one. I have a hard time visualizing which designs we're talking about by you telling which ones. Pics are so much easier

ok it will be one of these but not red yamaha blue......the yamaha emblem will be 8-9 inches around and wording as u see it.....and the web logo witch u see at the top of the forum on the back of all.....hope this helpsdidnt get all the emblem here but u get the idea

Attachments

• blaster2.jpg
    blaster2.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 289
  • blaster 1.jpg
    blaster 1.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 261
  • 1 logo.jpg
    1 logo.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 265