t-shirt designs.

ok yall monday is the day i am going to alow the girls or who ever to have the front orderd in pink if they like.. Would not want to get chewed up and spit out for not haveing a girly shirt hahahah peace all

ya i no and i went up to the shop and cewed a$$ she pulled it out of the [pile and said it will be on cotton tommarow i said this is not going to take this long when my guys order she said no because it will be in the computer....i told her if it was i was takeing my.....or......our...buissenes some where else so we sould be cool for tommarow....man i was pi$$ed....but i think i got my point across.....sorry for the delay to all....peace

shirts where done today but of corse they where wrong the emleme on front was small and in the pocket area if there was one the backs where perfect though she said she would try to get it together tonight cross your fingers...peace

did you get some with the pocket size logo on the front? I hate big logos on front for some reason. that might be a good styling for some people. if you have any of those I want one.

sorry for not keeping in contacte with u all my pc took a sh#t and just now got it back up ....now back to the rat killing at hand these shirts my lady hase them made but i cant get my grubby hands on them till i get a release from yamaha to use there emblem it is in the work i will get this done .. I DONT GIVE UP EASY...HANG WITH ME........and yes scotj77 i have only (2) with small emblems on the pocket area xl's.

WE want shirts! WE want shirts! WE want shirts! WE want shirts! WE want shirts! WE want shirts! WE want shirts! WE want shirts! WE want shirts! WE want shirts!

Yamaha wanted paid for using their Trademark Huh?