Swing arm extension giveaway

ant_mb

Feb 22, 2010
Delran NJ
I read a thread just now about the swingarm giveaway going wrong because the guy that offered it is AWOL! I have 2 spare arms and am willing to ship one to YB at my cost. It's only fair that the guy that one get his arm. I'm not going to guarantee any of the bearings, but it's its a stock swinger that is ready for the mod.

A pm to me from YB is all it's going to take.

Reactions: YZ Otis
you mean kx80berger is actually going to get his swingarm without being ignored.It's about damn time.IMO

Doubtful! This is a pm i got.

thanks for the offer but djack did inform me that he was going to ship one out since he was the guy that offered it up in the first place.

if i dont get it in a week or 2 ill get back to ya

In other words thanks, but no thanks!

thats a bunch of bull. your willing to send it to him at YOUR cost and you werent even involved in the raffle? i think that something should be done about this, sounds to me like somebody is getting lazy and doesnt want to put in the time to do something they are obligated to do. i vote that if kxberger doesnt recieve a swingarm in 3 weeks that yb200 should get a big giant ban notice.

thats a bunch of bull. your willing to send it to him at YOUR cost and you werent even involved in the raffle? i think that something should be done about this, sounds to me like somebody is getting lazy and doesnt want to put in the time to do something they are obligated to do. i vote that if kxberger doesnt recieve a swingarm in 3 weeks that yb200 should get a big giant ban notice.

yb doesn't even have the swinger yet, how is it his fault, djack hasn't even sent him it, i think we need to take the issue to djack, its his fault its late

yb said he got djack to say he'd get him the swinger, he said that if djack fails to pull thru, he'll contact the dude, i see no part where any of this is yb's fault

lmfao some people just need to get a life

thanks 03blasterboy and yes djack contacted me a few days ago and said he would get it shipped out asap

if i dont get the one from djack in a week or 2 i will get in touch with ant and get his

sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh 8-|

At any rate, I hope this gets sorted out, people come thru where they need to, so all the thread bashing and bs can be over on here.

most likely baaaaaaaaahhhh hahahahaha 8-|

Nice to see the tool himself come in and say it will get locked and laugh it off.Like he gives a sh*t.Time to ban this tool and let bf be back to normal.You will never get the swingarm and if you do I would personally not run it.They are all big pieces of junk.

Reactions: Paulie B
Nice to see the tool himself come in and say it will get locked and laugh it off.Like he gives a sh*t.Time to ban this tool and let bf be back to normal.You will never get the swingarm and if you do I would personally not run it.They are all big pieces of junk.

Yep, i dunno wtf has taken so long, he obviously does not give a f*ck about all this and is laughing it all out.

I just cant believe it took this long for people to actually start saying his welds are piece of sh*t and that running them will be dangerous, cuz back then everyone was like "o great welds, i recommend yb" bla bla when clearly you could see they were pieces of sh*t, only a handful of people told the truth and they got bashed for it

your the best
Today, 11:08 AM

yb200
"RIDIN DIRTY"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you're probably not going to get a swinger now and if you do it will be this winter

2002 BLASTER..AKA...""DOMINATOR""

KENNEDY POWER P&P AND NEW HEAD DESIGN-KENNEDY POWER HD CLUTCH KIT
MAXXIS RAZR'S ON DOUGLAS WHEELS ALL AROUND-FRONTS FLIPPED WITH 1.5 SPACERS
GRAYDON PROLINE NERFS - GSXR1000 REAR HYDRO BRAKE SETUP
R&D CUSTOM SWING ARMS +4 SWING ARM
DG FRONT BUMPER/PRM GRAB BAR-TAG X5 BARS LT450R DOUBLE HIGH BEND
MAIER RACE HOOD
SHEARER PIPE KIT
V-FORCE 3 REEDS-34MM KIEHIN PJ CARB-BANSHEE PETCOCK-CFM AIRBOX WITH UNI DUAL STAGE POD FILTER
4OOEX REAR SHOCK-BANSHEE FRONT SHOCKS-BANSHEE AXLE
FULL ALLOY UNDER BODY SKIDS
YELLOW SHOCKWEARS-TETHER KILL SWITCH
OIL INJECTION BLOCK OFF-KLOTZ MIXED AT 32/1
CUSTOM HEADLIGHTS
CUSTOM LED STATOR COVER

Yep, i dunno wtf has taken so long, he obviously does not give a f**ck about all this and is laughing it all out.

I just cant believe it took this long for people to actually start saying his welds are piece of sh*t and that running them will be dangerous, cuz back then everyone was like "o great welds, i recommend yb" bla bla when clearly you could see they were pieces of sh*t, only a handful of people told the truth and they got bashed for it

I called it from the get go. I agree 110%

Reactions: blaster01