SUZUKI GSR600 rear brake help!

squeaklad

Sep 18, 2008
Northen Ireland
www.bebo.com
so i was away getting tyres last monday and i was saying that i needed to a rear brake set up so i got a SUZUKI GSR600 Whole rear set up for £10, i can get the master cylinder to fit but the caliper wont fit even if i get a bracket made it wont be strong enough. so is there any way i could take off the rear caipler and put on the blaster caliper or will the cable not fit?

this is the same thing as i have http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SUZUKI-GSR600...14&_trkparms=72:1683|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318 :">

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think you can get much help with this one since nobody has done it that i know of. I have no idea, just something you will have to fab or prototype yourself. If it works though it would be a cheaper solution then buying blaster rear hydros.

aye i got very interested in that build aswell, some great work done there i have to say. i will be gettin the whole set up back tonight so i should be fit to see about the way the brackets are, its really hard to explain but the best way i can say it is, its like the disk was on the left side. if you look at the pics of how that caliper is mounted it is held at the opposite side of the disk so if it were to fit onto the blaster mounting it would have to go up and over the caliper to fit. i will get some pics soon for you sure.