Super Confused???

quadsrus1

Oct 4, 2011
Red Lion'PA
Ok so i did a leak down test about a week ago and have not run my blaster until today, so today i took it out to cruise in my alley. I was riding for a little, THEN IT HAPPENED, i pulled back up to my shed got off the blasty started pushing it back in the shed and realized i was leaking something. Upon further investigation it seems to be tranny oil!!! If i did a leak down test a week ago and it stayed at 7 PSI for 5 mins with no drop and i have not rode it since then WHAT IN THE HELL IS THE PROBLEM??? PLEASE point me in the right direction FELLAS...

the leakdown tester air wouldnt get into the tranny unless there was a problem. its probally just the gasket or drain plug

yup^^^^

the leakdown is just for the engine part, not the trans. clean it up really well and determine where it is coming from

Where is the drip coming from?

Is there more than 650ml of oil in the box?

Have you stood it on its end, could be coming out the breather?

What oil you using?

that silver nipple should have a vent hose connected to it, running up to under the hood, see the diagram in the manual, otherwise you'll be spittin oil, especially when wheelie'n or steep inclines.
and possibly getting water down in there too

if it's the stock, or stock length one, it should cross over behind/above the carb, then follow the top left frame rail up past/behind the petcock on over the cross member to under the hood

if it's the stock, or stock length one, it should cross over behind/above the carb, then follow the top left frame rail up past/behind the petcock on over the cross member to under the hood

I run mine to the air box and put an airfilter on it from and old rc truck i had spare parts for.Works great and looks good too.Used a spark plug boot from a cut to fit kit one one of the mustangs and run the hose to the small end and the filter to the big end.i did not like the idea of the air not being filtered.