Super clean 2007 wr450

98gtp98

Feb 11, 2010
so am sell my boss wr450 for him if any one is looking for a all most new wr 450 that is street legal let me know hers the clist ad

2007 WR450

I:I

Ive got an 06 and love it, and its plated too. Only thing bad is the 4 stroke thing.

John in Vegas

My brother has an '06. There are 3 restrictions in those that cut the power in half. There is a grey wire that needs cut, the pipe needs a different arrestor, and then you have to rejet it... crazy difference. Either way it is a great bike. If you're interested in taking out the restrictions, visit thumpertalk.com. We found the stuff on there for it.

My brother has an '06. There are 3 restrictions in those that cut the power in half. There is a grey wire that needs cut, the pipe needs a different arrestor, and then you have to rejet it... crazy difference. Either way it is a great bike. If you're interested in taking out the restrictions, visit thumpertalk.com. We found the stuff on there for it.
Yeah just about every trail bike now is super boxed up in stock form.. being that they are basically the same engines as the mx oriented bikes. My guess is its for less skilled riders. And they usually have a less aggressive cam and lower comp for more reliability.