stupid ebay people

Antec1200X

Nov 11, 2010
Fort Nelson B.C
i sware some times theres people out there bidding on stuff just because you(me) bidded on an item
ok heres what im getting at.i bidded on a transmission for my banshee build,i bidded on it because the seller ships to canada and i bought from him before.so ive been out bid by some jerk off,i mean what a retard i just bought the same friggin transmission set up from a different guy for less and he's in the states,he had the buy it now for $100.i bidded $150 for the other set.thanks alot retarded ebay bidder lol you saved me $70+ I:I

Also some use a phantom bidder, a bud or whatever, just to drive up bids. If phantom wins it's just relisted and start over. There's a tard that's had a shock for a while, starts bid at .99, but it never gets to reserve. Why not start at higher min, might actually sell. Gotta watch any type of auction, get caught up and pay more than it's worth.

Also some use a phantom bidder, a bud or whatever, just to drive up bids. If phantom wins it's just relisted and start over. There's a tard that's had a shock for a while, starts bid at .99, but it never gets to reserve. Why not start at higher min, might actually sell. Gotta watch any type of auction, get caught up and pay more than it's worth.

That's what I think I see sometimes. I'll bid on something with zero bids and get oit bid.

thats what im talking about.or those types of people who bid on it at the last min.but it could be what larry said and sounds just like it.the seller had the transmission buy it now @ $170. i bidded 150 and the other guy kept bidding till he out bid me then a few times more then stoped.i asked the seller what was the lowest he'd go and still no reply so it could be him and a buddy
*edit
just looked at the winners thing and it said he never bidded or won an item in 30days lol

I got pretty lucky the other day I saw a standard chrome blaster grab bar paid 35 shipped and dident get sniped at the last second but I was the only bidder for like 2 days. Saved like $15+ plus on brand new ones that I couldent stand, only has a small scuff on the back from them poppin wheelies most likely.

some times you get a deal but like larrys said some times it seems like they have buddys bidding on an item to jack up the price.
i won a complete mikuni jet set for my banshee they all come in 2's from 200 to 380 for 50 bucks.cant complain there.
i noticed the seller didnt have the counter thing on it so you couldnt see how many people actually looked at the item

try this:

I won this auction fair and square. (ebay auction)

the seller refuses to sell me the wheels because they didn't go high enough>>

"Dear k*******,

we are not selling these for 20.00. sorry if you thought you could buy these for this amount.you can have them for the buy it now price."

my reply was to put a reserve.

i'll probably file a claim against the seller as they probably would against me if I did it.

Last edited by a moderator:
try this:

I won this auction fair and square. (ebay auction)

the seller refuses to sell me the wheels because they didn't go high enough>>

"Dear k*******,

we are not selling these for 20.00. sorry if you thought you could buy these for this amount.you can have them for the buy it now price."

my reply was to put a reserve.

i'll probably file a claim against the seller as they probably would against me if I did it.

yup, file a claim against them and they should backpedal. they have to sell them to you if there was no reserve price

Last edited by a moderator:
thats what im talking about.or those types of people who bid on it at the last min.but it could be what larry said and sounds just like it.the seller had the transmission buy it now @ $170. i bidded 150 and the other guy kept bidding till he out bid me then a few times more then stoped.i asked the seller what was the lowest he'd go and still no reply so it could be him and a buddy
*edit
just looked at the winners thing and it said he never bidded or won an item in 30days lol

I 100% allways bid in the last min to have a standing chance against all the others doing the same thing. Got to do what you got to do.

I also sniper bid everything , In the last 30 seconds I bid the most I would be willing to pay . That's what I did on my 2-1 intake for my shee . It works almost everytime .
Gotta do what you gotta do , But yeah those jerks that have a 2nd account and bid up on stuff bothers me to no end , that's why I sniper bid because it Takes the power away from them .

Back 10 years ago you used to be able to see the bidders names and check their feedback to tell if they are a consistent buyer from the seller (friends in deed).

Quick and easy to tell if the seller has ghosts working for them.

Today it's much harder