stolen blaster

Find em, bind em, then smash each of their fingers and toes one at a time with a ball peen hammer. When your done with that grab a soldering iron and get creative. To top it off make them bite the curb! When thats complete take a piece of steel wire and brand the words ATV THIEF on their forehead. So the rest of us can hate them too.
But really sorry to hear it, I hope you find it, and press charges to the fullest extent.

sh*t man, hopefully it's just one of your buddies playing a prank on you.

If that's not the case, keep an eye on craigslist or any other parts selling places that may be local to you. The more pics you can post the better!

You do have the VIN, right? Have you reported it to the police?

Good luck getting it back.

TRAGIC

nobody steals from me anymore i told, and showed 'em all what i'd do and the ones don't know and show up stealin somethin is gonna be shot with disinigrateing bullet to the head, say bye bye to your head :) , i've also always wanted to kill someone, not like hey you(BANG), but like a robber or a trespasser

Man that gets me so mad, we spend all kind of time and effort not to mention hard earned money and then some "Bad person" (Because I cant even begin to find enough profanities to describe this person) just runs up on it in the middle of the night and jacks it. Then they act like their the victim when you catch them and beat the life out of them. And you get charged with assault and battery and everyone acts like you over reacted, and you have to go to anger management and pay all kinds of fines. Meanwhile That bastard is out with a slap on the wrist stealing more quads. And I'll stop now because I will go on forever if I dont

Man that really sucks..sorry to hear some sh*t bag did that to ya! Hopefully they get caught and get more than a slap on the wrist. You will have to do some detective work and watch for parts and pieces or maybe the whole thing being sold.
Good luck man! That's a crappy feeling when someone takes something from ya and it takes a real POS to do that, especially if its another rider. :(

If you're near Port Charlotte, FL, go by 20247 Kinderkemac Ave., knock on the door and ask if Shawn Magee stole the quad!! He's a scum bag that ripped a few people off over on jeepin.com. His phone number is in the thread too if you want to call and harass him.

http://jeepin.net/forum/showthread.php?t=54110&page=12

Not trying to hyjack, I'm just saying, if you live in that area of FL, this may be a legit lead!

there's been all kinds of bikes being stolen in fl.. i see it all the time on craigslist... beware peeps.. like i said i scan the list all the time if i run across nything that looks like it may even have something to do with your bike ill hit you up.. good luck man.. hope we find it..

If you're near Port Charlotte, FL, go by 20247 Kinderkemac Ave., knock on the door and ask if Shawn Magee stole the quad!! He's a scum bag that ripped a few people off over on jeepin.com. His phone number is in the thread too if you want to call and harass him.

http://jeepin.net/forum/showthread.php?t=54110&page=12

Not trying to hyjack, I'm just saying, if you live in that area of FL, this may be a legit lead!

NO dont do that phone him and say u heard he was the 1 to talk to about getting a blaster if he has 1 lyk yours then go to his door and beatda f*ck outta him!!!!

dat wat happened when my honda 250 was stolen my mate found it and we "accidently" ran over him and now we have a name for being untouchable so no one comes near our house any more :)

good luck

ps if there is no insurance then say it was on the trailer behind the jeep and then they will pay out :-D