Stock WSM Piston

xjma

I bought a stock bore WSM piston from someone on here a while back....like 2 years ago? Stock bore, came with the rings, etc. The seller said that he installed it and never even ran the bike. It doesn't show any signs that it was ever run and the only difference that I could tell was that it had a little oil on it rather than being bone dry out of the box. I'll have to double check (I'm at work, it's at home) but I believe it comes with the pin and the needle bearings. As the guy did install it and remove it, I got a set of stock clips that go with it. Not a scratch, knick, or anything on it. I've gone a different route and would rather someone use this than have it sit around in my basement and take up space!!

35 shipped....still in the box the guy sent it to me in!!

DOH........!!!!!!

AGAIN, i could have used this 2 weeks ago... i spent 112 at a local shop for that....even though online u can get them for 80-90!!

i bet not many people still have the stock bore here.

dg

thats a great deal!!! i paid 88 dollars for my complete kit

Maybe I should raise the price, do you think that will get any bites, hehehe!! JK.

Maybe I'll try to get some photos. I just have no use for this perfectly good piston and am trying to recover some of what I paid for it rather than throw it away!!

I don't believe I have any extra top end gasket sets so you'll need to buy some on your own, but otherwise this is the rest of what you need to freshen up the top end on the stock bore (I'd have someone hone it for a few bucks, or do it yourself).

Anyone interested, shoot me a PM so it notifies my email if you're interested as I don't get on this forum every day.

yeah i put a whole wsm top end kit in mine. havent got it broke in yet. though its starting to get cold only the highs are in the lower 20s. so well have to really test her out next year. but have had no problems yet with it. and you have a really good price to!

I will measure my top end tomorrow. If it is still stock bore I will buy this for sure. I can have to money in the mail by the end of the week. I need this piston.