stock vs stock!

the raptor has way better frame geometry and way better suspension and all around handling. Would kill a blaster stock for stock on the track. And if you didnt notice, the blaster didnt win by that big of a distance. He one but didnt wipe the floor with him.

guys, the blaster may have won but by what little amount, this is a warning to us 2 stroke owners that the 4 strokes are soon going to be "smoking" us!

Negative ghostrider... per cc the 2strokes will always rule. Only advantage the 4 joke has is updated frame and suspension on most models. Let's see a trx 250r vs that raptor.. haaaaha

Doesnt matter, they are still both slow as hell lmao i need to get mine ported or something xD

But i gotta say, i love our raptor 250 in the corners, so nimble

Negative ghostrider... per cc the 2strokes will always rule. Only advantage the 4 joke has is updated frame and suspension on most models. Let's see a trx 250r vs that raptor.. haaaaha

true true, didn't think of it that way... just kind of scared me to think that 4 strokes were catching up, which they have gotten alot faster in recent years.

i just figured this would be a good vid for the newb's that wanna know if they can race a raptor and win. it would be a good swap to get a yz250 into a raptor.