stock pipe cut out..

i thought about taken it to a friend of mine what is agod with a welder, he makes his own 3 inch stainless steel exhausts for his cars, and makes the mufflers.. he made a'straight threw' muffler with some plates in it that makes it straight piped loud but kills the rap with out killin the noise

thought about gettin a stocker taken it to him and have him, cut it apart pull everythig out, and there it transitions from the smaller part right before the fat part of the chamber, have that step up cut out and re make that part of the chamber so its a smooth transition

u r actually wrong and i know use r all gona try prove me wrong but i race blasters in ireland and the class that im in i am not aloud a different pipe but there is a guy that modifys the pipe and silencer for £300 and i have had a ct racing and a pt mid range pipe and the stock 1 modified blows them all away it is the best pipe i hav ever tried everyone at racing over here uses it

When I went to replace my stock exhaust there was something that was loose in there. Now I know wat it was. Wat a p-sh*t lol

u r actually wrong and i know use r all gona try prove me wrong but i race blasters in ireland and the class that im in i am not aloud a different pipe but there is a guy that modifys the pipe and silencer for £300 and i have had a ct racing and a pt mid range pipe and the stock 1 modified blows them all away it is the best pipe i hav ever tried everyone at racing over here uses it

ill pay money for proof of this seeing how its imposible. its not even smooth inside if you take all the internals out. its got all those creases and wrinkles and then theres the material its made out of compared to aftermarket pipe's steel/thickness. theres no way in hell. go try a decent pipe then say that again.

Having had to weld on my stock pipe with a MiG welder it's really easy to burn holes in it.

Very very thin sheet metal. I wouldn't waste time on trying to 'fix' the crap that the factory put in there, just hit ebay and buy a pipe, or support your local shop.

(also don't bid on the pipes that I am bidding on, some jerks keeping running the prices up ;) )