Stock heel guards

Hutch

Jun 25, 2012
Hey guys. Does any one know where I can geta set of the stock plastic heel guards that go from the metal heel guards to the rear fenders. My foot almost got eaten, so I'd like to get a set lol

they're tough to find in useable condition (not broken/cracked/missing the bottom posts) and sometime expensive when ya can find them, and subject to breaking again
the better option is the rappy 250/350 heelguards, bolt right on
the 700 and yfz also work but require tweaking or homemade brackets

I have Moose nerf bars so I doubt the rappy heel guards will fit. Im probably going to have to have some one weld an aluminum grate or a plate or something so my feet dont slide back

i have yfz's on my black bike with nerfs that extend back past the pegs.............

2ijoqyb.jpg

Hey guys. Does any one know where I can geta set of the stock plastic heel guards that go from the metal heel guards to the rear fenders. My foot almost got eaten, so I'd like to get a set lol

I have the left side plastic heel guard I'd sell you but don't have the right one so that doesn't do much good. IMO your best bet would be to weld something on to the back of your nerfs. I don't know how you would attatch the stock plastic ones with aftermarket nerfs on there. There would be nothing for the bottom posts to go into. The dealer is probably the only place you could get those stock heel guards though or maybe motosport.com or rockymountainatvmc.com

I know that tusk makes some metal ones that have the back portion fron keeping your foot out of the tire and has the bottom part to keeP your heel from slipping off of the back of the peg. But as far as stock options, I don't think you'll find cheap ones that are usable.

Not sure if your interested in mine , Look down and make your Decision !!
DSCF6418.jpg

DSCF6419.jpg

DSCF6420.jpg

DSCF6421.jpg

The one side does have 2 cracks , but not bad as you can see ! , Pm me if interested and make an offer plus shipping