Stock Blasty suspension.

YamaZuki

Jul 26, 2012
Upstate NY
Where i ride is rocky as hell.
This stock blasty suspension sux.Way to stiff and bouncy,at 40 yrs old,back surgery bad elbows and knees.maybe i shouldn't ride?idk.
being on a tight budget,where do i get and what kind of metal,to make my own lengthened a-arms?I can make a jig,I am pretty handy and good at welding.
Just tryin to think of low dollar options for a handy guy.I kow the shox are a big issue,would just changing the shocks help alot?

Where i ride is rocky as hell.
This stock blasty suspension sux.Way to stiff and bouncy,at 40 yrs old,back surgery bad elbows and knees.maybe i shouldn't ride?idk.
being on a tight budget,where do i get and what kind of metal,to make my own lengthened a-arms?I can make a jig,I am pretty handy and good at welding.
Just tryin to think of low dollar options for a handy guy.I kow the shox are a big issue,would just changing the shocks help alot?

Well hush your mouth, not ride, what a statement.

Being affected by nearly the same problems as you I still ride and I am chasing 70 yrs.

Upgrading the shocks and fitting a steering stabiliser will drastically improve the comfort or your ride.

Works dual rate shocks soak up a lot of the bumps.

2hx1xn5.jpg

I know right?lmaonot ride is no fun n will never happen.Worx shock are way out of budget,and never would i spend that kinda money but on a good woman imho,lol.but i will keep an eye on fleabay or local n see what i find.never thought of the steering strabilizer idea tho.Thanx a ton for the input i appreciate it a ton.

I know right?lmaonot ride is no fun n will never happen.Worx shock are way out of budget,and never would i spend that kinda money but on a good woman imho,lol.but i will keep an eye on fleabay or local n see what i find.never thought of the steering strabilizer idea tho.Thanx a ton for the input i appreciate it a ton.

i found some for 100$ which is DIRT cheap.... haha see wht i did there <--
I:I

the only other option are banshee shocks. which are pretty much exactly the same as blaster's
ive heard of ppl using snomobile shocks, but it dosent make sense for me. snomobiles are like 500lbs. blasters are 350 bone stock. mine is probs 300lbs