Stock blaster vs blaster w/ toomey?

MXmaineiac67

Feb 28, 2008
Okay so a kid wants to race me with his stock blaster. he says that i'll beat him at the start but he's gonna fly by me towards the end, is this true??

ok...this is how you do it: you are at the line then you give 'r and when ur about half way you jump around so you are now facing backgrounds, then hit the gas and give him the finger as you pull away......

dude dumb ? how would a stock blaster beat one with a full race pipe? you sound like you know very little about the way a motor and exhaust system compliment eachother, a stock pipe is very restrictive to your motor. when you put a performance pipe on it it increases the flow and reduces back pressure. in laymans terms blaster goes faster. now on the other hand, if you had only the toomy and he had a different performance pipe it would be different, the design of the pipe allows different ranges of power. but stock vs. anything performance will always loose if you ride it right. thats why they make "performance" parts.

it seemed pretty retarded what he was saying..he was saying the toomey is made for torque but top end the stock pipe is better.. it didnt really make sense but i was just making sure..

thanks guys

edit: and btw its just gonna be a drag race..not mx or flat track

he may have a different sprocket ratio that help him fly by you towards the end. Make sure you have the same ratio as his. 13,40 I believe
tis all stock..
It just halfway made sense..that a toomey could be made for power, not speed. idk