stock a-arm compatibility

Andy

Oct 9, 2010
Lake Zurich, IL
anybody know if stock 88-02 a-arms will work for on 03 with front disks.... or do I need to be looking for only 03+ to then make these to work? Thanks!

i ordered a set from ebay once, that must have been 88/89's, and they would not work, they did not have the pinch bolt style top ball joint, so i would say make sure you know what year your buying, and try to get late 90's - 02 arms, and you will be fine

ps.....i see those gold bars under you avatar, meaning you donated, thats awsome, but why dont you see if some of that can go towards your $10 membership dues, it will unlock the marketplace
buy/sale threads for ya ?????
maybe contact blasterfreek30

anybody know if stock 88-02 a-arms will work for on 03 with front disks.... or do I need to be looking for only 03+ to then make these to work? Thanks!

91-02 are identical the only differance is the 03+ have a little mount for the hydro lines where as the 02 and down have that big hoop for the cables to go through. zip ties would work fine but the real 03+ arms are nice.

/\/\/\/\ i'll have to look at that, i just got a set of 03+ arms for my sons blaster from 442, didnt look close, just looked to see they are nice and clean, and the ball joints are tight as hell

cool, many thanks for the info. I:I
also, I would like to post to wanted and sale sections. I had thought that donating 10 bucks and then having 30 posts was what was required? Happy to pay member fee as well though, will look into this. thanks!