steep hillclimb

0_o

Jan 11, 2011
Colorado Springs
i had tried it twice and got stuck on the middle and jumped off, so a pro had to show me how to do it on the first try X(

Last edited by a moderator:
That made me sick, like after hours of call of duty online ... wtf was up with the camera guy

The hill didnt seem that steep either, but who could tell with the way the camera was

where is this nitwits helmet ????
his next 4 wheeler will be a hover round scooter chair !!!!!!!

okay that looks like it could be classified as a hillclimb in steepness but here is a real hillclimb almost just like were i go ride.

Last edited by a moderator:
i say we delete all vids without a helmet on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually a bill was introduced in the NC state legislature this week to make it legal for adults to ride on private land without a skull cap. Public land (game land) everyone would still have to have a helmet on.

Guess which one Busco beach is? Maybe by September, everyone won't HAVE to wear helmets. I know I still will, but maybe the idiots who don't will be culled out of the gene pool faster...

won't HAVE to wear helmets. I know I still will, but maybe the idiots who don't will be culled out of the gene pool faster...

yes, I'm always suggesting we put out a bad patch of crack made of strictly rat poison to get rid of some of the crack heads LOL. but alas, they are someones children and some have children so I don't get alot of support on that one LOL