starting racing

blaster1993

Jul 14, 2009
Ireland
right.. so im going to start racing my blaster.. and there and mod i can do so as that i can blow the rest of them away? :p

you can do a motor swap like me! haha or maybe not. I would invest in some suspension first because you need to be in control when you blow them away!

shocks and cheap dont go together. Just watch ebay for a deal. As for pipes, your fmf is just fine, that is what we run and we outrun righties all the time, just shorten the silencer if you have the longer one and it helps bottom end. Unless you are doing tt racing, the pipe is not that big of a difference. You can be a faster racer with good suspension over a fast motor.

First rule for building a racing blaster is get wider(axle & a-arms),
then: get nerfs, get best shocks you can afford, gussett kit installed and then a longer swinger to help with holeshots.
Then porting, larger carb, vforce reeds, torque spacer, air box, k&n filter, steering stabilizer, adjustable clutch lever....
To be honest unless you spend the money on an aftermarket cylinder like CT or Airsal and then have a good builder port it right where it needs to be, you will be chasing the guys who have one. We did for 8 races before I had the money to get the airsal. The CT is the most powerful cylinder, period!
Tell us you rbudget for more accurate info step by step.