Standard carb bowl

Antrax

Sep 23, 2012
Birmingham uk
So my bowl drain screw is rounded to the point where I just can't get it out. Does anybody no where I could get a new bowl from as I can't find one at all without having to purchase a whole carb. Thanks

Yh I tried a easy out earlier with no luck. The brass screw just shreds apart. As it's so small I don't want to attempt to completely drill it out. Maybe some body has one they would be willing to sell?

Well looking on eBay the cheapest I saw was $65. Is your tors removed? The carb that I have has the tors delete kit on it. I have no idea how much it would be to ship it to you.

No not at the moment but was looking at getting a motion pro tors delete kit. Does it have the idle screw fitted? And is the carb in good order.

Wow that's alot. It was only $90 to send a full front hydro setup from America to UK. You may have done somthing wrong. If you can get a decent quote on the delivery like $40 $50 then ill have it.

What company was used to sh*t that to you. I will give it to you for 60 dollars. Only because the tors eliminator kit was 30 dollars. See if you can get a better quote.

I think it was usps. Give it a try. I'm useless with delivery stuff. The seller sorted the shipping for me on the brakes so have no idea how to get a quote. I can give you a post code if needed. And yes $60 sounds great to me. Is it the motion pro idle or vitos? Heard vitos are crap lol

just for reference, i've shipped a few of my gsxr brakes in a usps. medium flat rate priority box to the UK, weighing 5 lbs. for $47.
thats the set price for anything under 15 lb's i believe.
you gotta use the priority boxes, it's cheaper.

i also just shipped a small flat rate priority box to ruairiy for less than $10