Spud Gun

blasterman312

Jul 29, 2007
we made it today, took an hour and a bit (buy everything and assemble) and its louder in person.

it was my first time firing one, I had good accuracy with it, the last clip is the only hole my buddy made, all the other ones are mine!! hahahaha

Last edited by a moderator:
my buddy built one of those and one time we used a little too much hairspray. didn't have the tube glued very well and pretty soon my side was bleeding from where the chamber had come apart and grazed me on the way past......

sooooooooooooooooooooooo we reglued it, screwed it, got the bleeding to stop and started shooting again lol

Nice! I got a potato gun and love it. They're loud as hell!
Thats a good idea having the ignition on the back side like that. I like it!

Lots of fun!! Looks like it shoots pretty good.What did you use for the ignition.I made one years ago and used an old starter from a lantern and put it on the side of the tube.I like how this one is on the end also.Nice job.So how many more spuds before that shed comes down.lol

my buddy built one of those and one time we used a little too much hairspray. didn't have the tube glued very well and pretty soon my side was bleeding from where the chamber had come apart and grazed me on the way past......

sooooooooooooooooooooooo we reglued it, screwed it, got the bleeding to stop and started shooting again lol

I also sanded the joints to make it stronger and we didnt even let the glue set for an hour, just put it together an tried it.

spud guns are badass. And hey buddy, nice shooter but really bad design based on spud gun safety. Over time that cap will screw in less. And then where your trigger is located on this said cap. That cap is gonna blow off one day when u hit that button and your hand is gonna be in bad shape. Redesign and put the trigger elsewhere but badass shooter none the less!

haha i made one last year...but it wasnt a spud gun...we shot golf balls out of one and big marbels out of another...my buddys dad has a junk yard...needless to say they went threw car doors without a problem.