spot the differences

sheeblast

Jul 16, 2010
Ohio
Photo1057.jpg

Photo1059.jpg

ya that was a before and after picture, did one side then did the other. added another clamp to each side and change the caliper. for anyone doing the banshee front hydro swap, i would suggest a 450 caliper over the banshee.

Good idea...I didn't know they interchanged! Maybe time for me to look into a set of YFZ450 calipers for one of my Banshees.

Question. Who makes those A-Arms? I have an identical set and need two new ball joints and was wondering where to get some.

Raptor 250 calipers are also interchangeable. The YZF calipers are more prone to taking on water and having "locking up" issues.

N

Good idea...I didn't know they interchanged! Maybe time for me to look into a set of YFZ450 calipers for one of my Banshees.

Question. Who makes those A-Arms? I have an identical set and need two new ball joints and was wondering where to get some.

those are chrome lonestar a-arms.

Hi
does the yzf caliper have dual oposed pistons ? I mean one pisto on the inside of the disk and the other on the outside? does that make the caliper wider?

Nuno