Specialized's 89 Blaster Build

yeah i run 50 premium and 50 race gas, i love the sunoco, i also run it in my motorcycle when i race, never ever had any issues, and yeah i pay 11 a gallon here

haha im actually doing the opposite color scheme u got,flaked black frame, gold a arms, gold swinger, black rear hydros, gonna be blkack beadlocks or hipers, this is the plan anyways....but u know how those always change...

yeah i got a guy doing my pc'n for a steal like 5 min from where im at, i told him everything i wanted done and i would let him do it all if he could give me a hookup. so im just waiting on everything else, still undecided on the motor im putting in it...
i got some plans for this bike and when its finished im going to rip the other apart and completely rebuild the bottom end and send it out for a port job from ken. so i at least will have 1 running while im working on the other...but its suppose to be the wifes quad...shhhh, lol

Well still waiting on my god damn axle and my shocks. opened a dispute on ebay cuz this cocksucker wont give me tracking info.
iof anyone sees a good deal on 450 shocks let me know

oh oh and tater updated me with some pics of the a arms
arms.jpg