spark plug

Aug 4, 2011
Elkhart,IN
hey guys first off thanks in advance you guys are always very helpfull ok so now to my problem just got done doing full build of my blasty. bought it off guy for $100 it needed full engine rebuild and some other misc parts. now that i have it baack together i want to see if it will fire up only problem is i dont know what oil to put in it and how much also i dont know what spark plug to get. any help would be appreciated:) wow that go long fast hehe:D

hey guys first off thanks in advance you guys are always very helpfull ok so now to my problem just got done doing full build of my blasty. bought it off guy for $100 it needed full engine rebuild and some other misc parts. now that i have it baack together i want to see if it will fire up only problem is i dont know what oil to put in it and how much also i dont know what spark plug to get. any help would be appreciated:) wow that go long fast hehe:D

First do compression test and a air leak test! oil for the motor or engine?

Motor takes type F tranny fluid or any gear oil that is for wet clutches with no friction modifiers!

IF you premix, Chose a 2-stroke oil that is made for premix, I prefer superM, there is alot of others, If you still have the oil tank and it is injected, make sure you buy 2stroke injection oil! there is a difference!

Plug is NGK- B8ES, BR8ES, B8EG, any of those!

also if anybody knows the size of the nuts that holds the pipe to the head that would help alot my guess is a metric 8 but i dont know the thread

Those are M8X1.25
bolt-specs-001.jpg

what is a leak test? and sorry forgot to specify i meant tranny oil. also i think i blocked off the oil injection. i took off the plastic gear to stop it from pumping oil. that should do it right? or do i have to buy one of those little block off things. one other thing im not going to run oil injection so what is the best oil ratio? i always thought 40:1 but idk

Fuel oil 32:1, unless the maker states different.

Make sure that the nipple on the carb that takes the oil cannot suck any air.