SP edition rebuild

blaster199

TT/Flat Track Racer
Nov 30, 2008
missouri
after a few months of having a melted piston we rebuilt my blaster heres the pics

let me know what you think

melted piston

Picture024.jpg

cylinder wall

Picture023.jpg

roller

Picture028.jpg

no axle

Picture061-1.jpg

new piston

Picture062.jpg

200cc airsal cylinder kit
Picture065.jpg

ready to be bolted in

Picture070.jpg

more pics

new a-arms thanks to XBLASTERRACERX

Picture071.jpg

new g-force axle

Picture072.jpg

motor in

Picture076.jpg

top view

Picture081.jpg

started first kick and ran awesome

Picture082.jpg

front view

Picture083.jpg

trick racing graphic kit

Picture084.jpg

after workin out a few bugs she runs like a champ

Picture085.jpg

final pic of the rebuild

Picture086.jpg

the rebuild of what i can think of the top of my head are

200cc airsal cylinder kit
trick racing graphic kit
plastic off a 2000 blaster
burgard a-arms
pro taper grips
g-force axle
carb work
polished cover
cut silencer shorter

not so much of a real rebuild but after having most of the parts it was not to bad of a killer

let me know what you think

im really happy with it i did buy it used but you could still see the cross hattching and honeing in it its really waken up the stock motor i think its well worth the money

thanks

that looks awesome!!! a completely new look from the way it was before, almost like getting a new quad. good work! I:I I:I

im really happy with the a-arms the shocks are really soft so i saved several hundred on works shocks mine are perfect for my type of riding now burgard cycle is a really good company just wanna throw that out there the spindels had to be reamed out to fit with the new a-arms and they done it free and shipped back free too so if anyones looking for a-arms or anything check them out they are really good people

after seprated my shoulder the first time wrecking the blaster but no damage i told my dad i would cry if i done somthing to my SP edition plastic lol and he has the same proplem so in a few months we will have another rebuild but he bought used but new plastic and i got the old so i cant cry if i wreck again about my black plastic

Burgard Cycle

awsome. i gota be the one to say it though, havent goten any pics of you rippin yet, all we get is that far away shot at what looks to be possibly you?

have not opened it up just yet still waiting to make sure everything is gonna be alright i check the oil viewing spot after every ride and even after it sitting a cooling now it looks like i have no oil in my case so i wanna work that bug out first then i will have to get some videos and pics up

rebuild looks awesome. ive got one going on too. put the roccomended amount of oil in the bottom end, cant think of a measurement off the top of my head, then ride it warm it up completely and drain it again. measure the amount that comes out. if its the same measurement as what went in, then youre all set. i honestly think those peekhole things are sketchy anyways.