sorry to break it to you guys...but

trailripper1500

Feb 16, 2008
Hope Valley RI
i hate to tell you guys this but i traded my blaster for a 300ex. it seemed like a good idea because the blaster wasn't ever that practical for me. it runs great and handles good so i'm happy with the trade i made. you guys have been awesome with helping me in repairs and stuff and you saved me lots of cash whether in know-how or used parts. i can't thank you enough.

lol, well as long as your happy with it then whats it matter right? Good luck with it man and hope you enjoy it! but dont get mad when somone on a blaster blows by! lol

hows a 300ex compared to a 400ex? im guna get a 400ex next, this blaster getin kinda small and i dont feel like dropping any more money in it wen i can upgrade to a bigger quad....

300ex doesnt compare to the 400ex at all. the 400 is a complete upgrade in all aspects from suspension to power and ride comfort. the 300ex is like a blaster with a 4-poke motor in it.

it seems closer to a 250ex but with a real clutch. i'm getting racing plastics for it, diamond-plate seat cover, bumper and i have to rejet beacuse of the k&n filter. the stock exhaust on it was welded everywhere and it has leaks so it doesn't have a lot of power right now. my exhaust is comin' in next week, along with my seat cover. i'll put up some pics when it looks a little better. most likely, this will be the last quad i buy/trade/ fix up for a while. technically the 300 cost me $1700, based on the purchase and upgrades for the blaster. now, i'll likely put 500+ into this thing. i'm just a perfectionistabout quads: they got to run good AND look good too, lol. not good for my wallett though.

I would have kept the blasty to rip up the mini 200ccbitch, and get a raptor or something a little bit more then 1k mabey even less..they are starting to sell cheap for people who don't have time to use them