sorry guys

it was a full race bike but the guy parted out all the good suspension stuff..bummer but i got the heart from the beast still out of the deal

On the plus side, the shocks are very sensitive to riding style and weight of rider. On top of that, you can select your own shock/suspension setup now. I:I

On the plus side, the shocks are very sensitive to riding style and weight of rider. On top of that, you can select your own shock/suspension setup now. I:I

very true, but all n all i got the quad, 2 sets of wheels/tires, an extra radiator, and an extra wiring harness...alll for a nice cool $2300:p

did you get that off craigslist? and i want to go ride this weekend. its suppose to be cold and raining but i want to go anyways.

did you get that off craigslist? and i want to go ride this weekend. its suppose to be cold and raining but i want to go anyways.

yup...yeah the weather is supposed to be crap...i wanna ride but i wanna see a weather report before i decide where to go

i think its suppose to be like 62 and 10 percent chance of rain on sunday here. and saturday like 59 and 20 percent. but i will just throw on my rain coat and helmet.

i think its suppose to be like 62 and 10 percent chance of rain on sunday here. and saturday like 59 and 20 percent. but i will just throw on my rain coat and helmet.

keep me updated on the weather in your area and ill let you know how its here...i gotta ride this weekend and the trx has no airbox so water is not an option for me haha, i could care less if its cold

i hope thats an 06 or newer the 04 05's were turds:p slow acceleration looks good tho.I:I

actually, past 06 i think it was, they had worse carbs and stuff cause the gay epa decided to make honda put stuff in the carb to make it more environmentaly friendly, so the 06 and up actually went slower and accelerated slowercause the carb held it back, thats what i'v heard from a couple guys i know who race tyhem localy

actually, past 06 i think it was, they had worse carbs and stuff cause the gay epa decided to make honda put stuff in the carb to make it more environmentaly friendly, so the 06 and up actually went slower and accelerated slowercause the carb held it back, thats what i'v heard from a couple guys i know who race tyhem localy

nope, the 06+ came with a FCR carb stock.... the 04-05 did not...

one of the best mods you can do to one of the 04-05 trx's is to put a FCR off of a crf450r. the become a top-end monster.. and the accelerate so much faster.

the only downside to the 06+ is that they do not have an oil cooler, so they run hotter...

nice 450r BTW.. your gonna love it.

one of the best mods you can do to one of the 04-05 trx's is to put a FCR off of a crf450r. the become a top-end monster.. and the accelerate so much faster.

the only downside to the 06+ is that they do not have an oil cooler, so they run hotter...

ight, i stand corrected

Yea it was a huge difference between the two. I think they dynoed like an entire 7-8hp higher simply because the carb change and other crap they did to the engine to make it more like the CRF. The 04-05 450Rs weren't much faster than a Z400.