sorry guys

alex90

Oct 15, 2010
Dewey, Arizona
i joined the dark side
2v8mxjl.jpg

a102ds.jpg

B)

its got the big gun rev box, yosimura TRC full pipe, fuel Intake, rath racing pro nerfs, tag 1 1.8 bars, dwt racer pack wheels, AC racing swinger and body skid plates, HRC cam, and probably a few things that i dont even know of yet haha, i just found out it had the rev box when i was cleaning it today haha

it was a full race bike but the guy parted out all the good suspension stuff..bummer but i got the heart from the beast still out of the deal

its got the big gun rev box, yosimura TRC full pipe, fuel Intake, rath racing pro nerfs, tag 1 1.8 bars, dwt racer pack wheels, AC racing swinger and body skid plates, HRC cam, and probably a few things that i dont even know of yet haha, i just found out it had the rev box when i was cleaning it today haha

How's it compare to the Blaster? ;)

The KFX and Z were strong bikes for the 400s, but yea.......the 450s entered a new realm when they came out. 10 years ago these would be pretty close to the full on racing quads.

well ive rode 450s before and i expected the torque but not the insane power DFR stuffed in there haha

so you stop coming around like you used to then you show up with this shame shame :p
nice bike to bad ya didnt get the nice suspesion wiff it whatch pay for it