Sorry guys but my new toy....

JPMartin86

Apr 14, 2009
Worcester
Sorry to leave you guys... but i got a new toy.

downsized_1031091638.jpg

I did an even trade with my 96 blaster for this 2004 YZ125. My god this bike rippppppppps. I feel like i made out in this deal, what do you think? it has fmf pipe and silencer, boysen reeds. Anyways it was fun posting with you all. Anyone know of a good YZ forum?

well since i used to have a 2004 yz-125 you would probly be better of staying here and just asking me questions

first off set your sag!!!! My god i cant exagerrate how important it is for your ride experience. Then second keep an eye out on your shift shaft, they have a problem with stripping out. I had three on my mine strip, and other people have had problems too.

Last edited:
hmm, probly not. You could probly get on ebay for like 10 dollars. And it would be electronic. You can search if you want but you might only get like cheap photocopy deals which arent much good anyway

I think you got a great deal! And just to let you know, I traded my blaster for a dirt bike and I'm still hanging around here.

Man yz 125 are nice but sorry man I got the KX125 that rocks lol, those are real good 125's ive seen a yz 125 kick a ktm125