Son swamped blaster

D

dizheafta

hey guys, so my son thought he was in a canoe and went through some deep water and now his blaster wont start and run. I drained all fluids and replaced reeds with aftermarket ones, cleaned the carb. I can get it to run for 5 seconds and then it just bogs out. any ideas on what I'm missin?thanks

its prolly just moisture thats not noticeable in the stator or it could be some water or too much condensation on the inside of the exhaust too, pull majior cases and all that appart and let it dry for a while, 2-3 days. water will evaporate eventually if its exposed.

i agree, take off the exaust too and let it dry out, they never completely seal tight, and water will get in every little crack it can!

thank you for the response, I have done alot of that already, I have checked the spark, fuel, and compression and all is well. I have played with the reeds and noticed that they dont sit flush on the reed cage, theres a space between the reed and the cage, I dont think thats suppost to be there is it? again I appreciate the help!