somebody loan me 14 grand

holy sh*t 171 hp at tthe rear wheels DAMN thats alota power but 14k? thats alot what would u rather have a really fast car or a fast drag bike that sits in ur garage and looks pretty

i dont particularly like fast cars unless thier super cars. and i have two conflicting interest/careers thats car audio and atv drag racing. i could also use that 14k to build a 150-159 bass race shop demo. but im going to build a drag banshee in the near future somewhere in the 400cc range but this time im not jockying my cousin will be.

ill pay pal it to you right away...but you gotta promise that youll pay me back...NAHHHH!!!!!!

ill loan it to you if you pay me back within 1 year and 400 no 500 percent interest...

well if thats then case then i'll pay you in person, off you then my debt is cleared aint that how the mob does it lol but ofcourse not right then but later on after the transaction make it look like an freak atv accident lol

for what has been done to it....you'd never build one for 14k!

i wonder if they'd let me run it in the motorcycle class at the dragstrip...

yeah i know right, 14,000 seems like a good price to me they got the motor goin for 7500 and for a fully built 18mill DMX with billet cases that aint bad. hell the cases alone are 2k+ if i was still making money like that i would get it

I couldnt spend that much money on something that only goes in a straight line. Thing prolly handles like a shopping cart

if you like things that go fast in a strait line the yes you would, i mean i dont go out tryin to catch the biggest catfish either. im a crappie, speckled trout, red fish kinda guy. if you get where im goin with this. if you know what this is about and are into this kinda stuff then you would know where im coming ya know.(not sayin that you dont but)

if you like things that go fast in a strait line the yes you would, i mean i dont go out tryin to catch the biggest catfish either. im a crappie, speckled trout, red fish kinda guy. if you get where im goin with this. if you know what this is about and are into this kinda stuff then you would know where im coming ya know.(not sayin that you dont but)

I understand. Im just not a drag racing kinda guy

for the 14k , I'd buy a really nice slightly used toyhauler , and build a sick quad to run at Pikes Peak , I've never been a straightliner either , just doesn't peak my interest.