some minor mods to the boys 2 smoker

DUALSTROKE

Giving away free clues
Technician
Mar 2, 2008
masshole
Had a little time the other day to drag my oldest boys bike out and install a few new things.The snow can't get out of here quick enough.lol

Before: (besides polishing the throttle cover)

98g7ep.jpg

New pro tapers off of an xr50 (stole them out of kens shop),new red bar pad,new red scott grips,new front bumper,a quick polish on the rear brake resorvoir cover

2ldgm86.jpg

9u3m76.jpg

HMMM now where have i seen this at before.... Awsome as usual Ian! I have the same kinda story about parents. Mine would never buy me anything like that sh*t i wasn't even allowed to ride somebody elses. But what they didn't know doesn't hurt them! Now I'm wondering what My Kids don't tell me!

HMMM now where have i seen this at before.... Awsome as usual Ian! I have the same kinda story about parents. Mine would never buy me anything like that sh*t i wasn't even allowed to ride somebody elses. But what they didn't know doesn't hurt them! Now I'm wondering what My Kids don't tell me!

mine was always like you can ride it, but you cant take it out of second gear....

So here is the question, I am wanting to buy a raptor 90 or sportsman 90 and asked the dealer who makes the motor for them. They did not know but said it is the same for all of the kids ones. Then a different guy said that the company that makes the eton and dinli and stuff is the same ones that make the motors for the name brand ones. Whats in the viper and hows it run. 2 or 4 stroke and any truth to this statement.

So here is the question, I am wanting to buy a raptor 90 or sportsman 90 and asked the dealer who makes the motor for them. They did not know but said it is the same for all of the kids ones. Then a different guy said that the company that makes the eton and dinli and stuff is the same ones that make the motors for the name brand ones. Whats in the viper and hows it run. 2 or 4 stroke and any truth to this statement.

There is truth to that statement.This engine is a Mineralli 50cc 2 stroke.They are used in etons,dinli,yamahas,polaris etc etc. I have only owned this since November as it was an x-mas gift for the boy.It starts right up every time with ease and it's easy for him to do himself.I am the second owner and nothing has been done to it maintenance wise besides oil changes from the previous owner.I bought a carb rebuild kit,new airfilter,spark plug,new battery,and a starter rebuild kit for it right after I bought it.I installed all of those items just to be sure we have no problems on riding day.The electric starter was the only thing that didn't work when I got it.I replaced the battery cause I didn't even want to deal with the original one.All in all I am pleased with how it performs.Plus motors are a dime a dozen used and a 70cc big bore kit is only $140 new.

I agree..its pathetic.. anyway nice quad and I also love the bumper. A red eton and the bumper was Jordans first quad!! When the little guy is ready you can make em rip
wheeelie.jpg

love the bumper bro lol...batt has a aftermarket pipe for his boys 70 eton...it might also fit that bike, he took it off because its annoyingly loud lol, but he might sell it to ya

love the bumper bro lol...batt has a aftermarket pipe for his boys 70 eton...it might also fit that bike, he took it off because its annoyingly loud lol, but he might sell it to ya

This isn't going to be the same story as his bead locks is it.bahahahhahahaha
If he sells it let me know.I may be interested.You know me,I have been pondering the 70cc big bore route.lol

I agree..its pathetic.. anyway nice quad and I also love the bumper. A red eton and the bumper was Jordans first quad!! When the little guy is ready you can make em rip
wheeelie.jpg

You have all the sweet racing pics!!!! Barely look likes an eton with all the accesories.
I am all ears bro!! This cvt sh*t is new to me to be honest.Whers my best bang for my buck??Is the bb kit worth it??How about changing the cvt weights??Pipe etc?? I am all ears.lol

Thats a DRR lol..but there all basically the same. The 70 is/will be alot faster than the 50. Pipe and clutching is where the pep is at.

This isn't going to be the same story as his bead locks is it.bahahahhahahaha
If he sells it let me know.I may be interested.You know me,I have been pondering the 70cc big bore route.lol

lmao...ya see where those beadlocks are now right lol...shoot him a pm about the pipe brotha

Thats a DRR lol..but there all basically the same. The 70 is/will be alot faster than the 50. Pipe and clutching is where the pep is at.

oops lol haha I see tons of upgrades for the drr's out there.Thanks for the info.

sweet work bro, when you come up to ride this summer your gonna have to bring the boy with ya, then christian will have somebody to ride with

sweet work bro, when you come up to ride this summer your gonna have to bring the boy with ya, then christian will have somebody to ride with

Sounds good bro.My boy and christian will get along good.My main concern is me learning how to slow down and not on the gas all the time when the boy is with me.lol Let me know when the white stuff is all gone and I will make a trip up.