some busco prep work

only as long as ur baaaaadass draggers all ready for me brotha, bahhahahahaaa 8-|8-|
you know there is a piece on my stretch that you donated last year to the E2S banshee. riding that stretch might not be as fun as riding your blasty though. it dont take turns and jumps very well. and the damn thing has five wheels on it too.

You guys better bring down some portable air conditioners from up North. They say it's gonna be in the upper 90's this weekend & thus my sons & I are opting for Myrtle Beach and all the festivites of Mustang week. Gotta support the big blue oval too :D
I:I gotta love the Blue Oval, but theres gonna be some good times out there at busco. it's gonna be so noisy from all the two stroke buzzin around that all the four pokers will probably just go home,lol!!

[/QUOTE] it's gonna be so noisy from all the two stroke buzzin around that all the four pokers will probably just go home,lol!! [/QUOTE]

/\/\/\/\ baaaahahaahaaaaaa

Its going to sound like a angrey swarm of bees in busco, and i hope no 4stroke gets stung... Have fun you all...And sting one for me...LOL:D

aight guy's, im gonna be there tomorrow night around 8pm. whens everyone else gonna be there?

hey, i just noticed i got me some rep power!! sweet

Reactions: Awk08
we will all be lining up on the right hand side of the road over by the grey house (you'll see it) you wont be able to miss us. we'll be close to the drag strip as well.

sounds like dually is gettin to my house tomorrow nite around 8-9pm, take a few hour nap, then head out again around 12 midnite, so we will be there before noon on thursday

O ok well the humidity wont be near as bad up there but itll still but hot as hell to you ummm northern guys lol but hey if I came up there where yall live I would freeze in the winter lol

lol u need to make a stop in around corinth mississippi I start sweating at 6:00 and dont quit till I go in the house. But it aint too bad once I get a few hundred feet in the air I catch a little breeze up there. But it wont matter yall will b going so fast on them bikes u will have all the breeze ya need and a good cold adult beverage will cool ya down at night.

aight guy's, im gonna be there tomorrow night around 8pm. whens everyone else gonna be there?

hey, i just noticed i got me some rep power!! sweet

/\/\/\/\ now look at them little green boxes !!!!!

w00000000000t getting everything set today took the whole day off so im oficially on vacation till next wed. I:I I:I i need to be at freeks house at 9:00am tomorrow, then its busco bound! see u bitches tomorrow!!! hahahahaha I:I

Well the massholes are leaving in one hour.lol See you boys at the show!!!Travel safe!!!
braap braaap braaap

here is my new flotek sticker i had made up and a pic of the world famous speidies marinateing in the magic juice lol I:I im not gonna sleep tonight with excitement but thats ok then i can sleep the whole way down and piss freek off hahahaah :D :D

100_1119.jpg

100_1116.jpg

mmmmmm speidies...