some busco prep work

ok 2 questions.
1. are there gonna b some pics and vids of the blasty forum guys rippin it up?
2. ur gonna hate me 4 this but wat the hell r speidies???

ok 2 questions.
1. are there gonna b some pics and vids of the blasty forum guys rippin it up?
2. ur gonna hate me 4 this but wat the hell r speidies???

there are gonna be so many pics and vids its going to take a day to upload them hahaha and speidies are cubed meat usually pork or chicken (chicken in this case) marinated in a special speidie sauce. its a very local dish, but everyone that has had em looooves them. ive got about 12lbs ready to grill one of the nights so whoever wants some u know what my quad looks like, and just follow ur nose!!! I:I I:I :D

there are gonna be so many pics and vids its going to take a day to upload them hahaha and speidies are cubed meat usually pork or chicken (chicken in this case) marinated in a special speidie sauce. its a very local dish, but everyone that has had em looooves them. ive got about 12lbs ready to grill one of the nights so whoever wants some u know what my quad looks like, and just follow ur nose!!! I:I I:I :D

you know im gonna have to try some of that I:I

awk has a whole hind-quater of deer meat comin to busco, can i get some veison speidies made up ?????

awk has a whole hind-quater of deer meat comin to busco, can i get some veison speidies made up ?????

oh yeah man bring it! ive got a spare jug of salamidas state fair speidie sauce i can bring just for em, a completely different style of marinade than what i used for these chicken ones so it will give these speidie virgins a variety I:I I:I

and i can vouch for these kickass speidies......good stuff fo sho scoober

sounds like we are gonna be eaten real good this weekend