software vs buying portmap

Bell is a good book to learn by, but I feel that Jennings had a bit more practical info. Bell's book can be found on Amazon for a pretty decent price. There a few more books with some very arcane information, but good luck finding them in digital or analog formats. I tried for nearly 3 years and gave up. I don't even remember what they were called. Camatv on BHQ knows what they are and is/was searching as well. A bit of searching will come up with the names.

OP, I support anyone wanting to do everything themselves and will quickly provide all the knowledge that I have, but please be informed that it takes more time and money than most people are up for. I've found it easier to work overtime and pay for it to be done, but that's just my situation.

Lastly, my primary motivation is that I want something that will outright fly in every situation and I know that I am not most cut out for doing it as well as I want. Had I built my last engine, I'm certain that it wouldn't have made the numbers that it made over the RPM range like it did. For me, the overwhelming amount of acceleration is more satisfying than saying I did it myself. Some people jump to that way of thinking after the frustration of DIY builds up.

That makes since, after doing some pricing on everything I'm starting to see why they are very proud of them tools as much as they cost

Bell is a good book to learn by, but I feel that Jennings had a bit more practical info. Bell's book can be found on Amazon for a pretty decent price. There a few more books with some very arcane information, but good luck finding them in digital or analog formats. I tried for nearly 3 years and gave up. I don't even remember what they were called. Camatv on BHQ knows what they are and is/was searching as well. A bit of searching will come up with the names.

OP, I support anyone wanting to do everything themselves and will quickly provide all the knowledge that I have, but please be informed that it takes more time and money than most people are up for. I've found it easier to work overtime and pay for it to be done, but that's just my situation.

Lastly, my primary motivation is that I want something that will outright fly in every situation and I know that I am not most cut out for doing it as well as I want. Had I built my last engine, I'm certain that it wouldn't have made the numbers that it made over the RPM range like it did. For me, the overwhelming amount of acceleration is more satisfying than saying I did it myself. Some people jump to that way of thinking after the frustration of DIY builds up.

That makes since, after doing some pricing on everything I'm starting to see why they are very proud of them tools as much as they cost

So, does anyone on here have the Bimotion program ?

I know there's another supplier of right angle tool heads, don't recall if they are any cheaper. Will see what I can find.

Foredom makes a good unit, but the bulk of the components are made by the same company that makes the Grizzly and CCS stuff. As such, the parts are interchangeable.

The foredom right angle piece is a bit larger than the CCS units. I'm not really a fan of it.

Not sure I was aware of foredom or grizzly having RT angle. John Give on E2S has posted a link for a RT angle. I'll try to find it. I do recall wasn't much less than CC, which is understandable. Not much market for it.

Grizzly doesn't sell a right angle piece to my knowledge, but their motor and shaft will mate directly to the CCS piece. That'll save a large chunk of change by not having to buy the CCS motor and straight piece.

With air, you will be moving too much to do any accurate work while also controlling the hand valve. The best way IMO is to find a foot controller and run the valve at the handpiece at 100%. Speed would be controlled by the valve at your feet.

Once you use foot control, you'll never look back. 10 minutes in and you never think about it again.

I was kinda thinking about staying with electric simply because of the versatility of not having that cumbersome air hose