Most Reliable Stroker Crank?

Regg1000

May 15, 2020
Hello Blaster Community,

I plan on putting a stroker crank in my blaster along with cylinder and head porting from KOR. However, my first priority is reliability and longevity. What stroker do you all recommend that provides longevity and reliability (+3, +4, +5, +6). I'm not a frequent trail rider, I'm one of those guys that takes my quad out and gives it a few good pulls up the block and its back in my garage. I go to the trails prolly twice a year. Thank you

Hello Blaster Community,

I plan on putting a stroker crank in my blaster along with cylinder and head porting from KOR. However, my first priority is reliability and longevity. What stroker do you all recommend that provides longevity and reliability (+3, +4, +5, +6). I'm not a frequent trail rider, I'm one of those guys that takes my quad out and gives it a few good pulls up the block and its back in my garage. I go to the trails prolly twice a year. Thank you
I’d go with a +3 that way you don’t have to trench the case anything above a +3 and you have to trench the case further and further the higher you go. The spots where it will be trenched are not very thick as it is.

Hello Blaster Community,

If it sits in the garage most of the time i would leave the stock crank in it. With the porting and head mod with the stock crank it will run surprisingly well.imo

Reactions: Devins160
Count me in for the stocker, remember, if your items are in kens hands and he is going to redo the cylinder head then he needs to know if your going to run a stroker crank ahead of time to make the correct adjustments based upon which stroke your going to run. I have ran a +3 +4 and I really couldn’t tell much of a difference between them, maybe a bit more torque but nothing to rite home about. I have also read that vito’s +3 stuffer cranks can shed there stuffers and cause catastrophic engine failure. In my three years of riding my blasty with one, I never had an issue with it.

A properly ported and head mod blaster with the correct pipe and carb to go along with it would perform a lot better then people would think. I wouldn’t go with a stroker personally unless I was already maxed on the porting and not satisfied with how it performs.