snowboarders??

gizzy2014

Rippin' Hard
Jul 22, 2012
dickinson ND
hey ya'll just wondering if we got any snowboarders on here?

if so post up ya board :)

heres the bottom of mine :) went to jump off the roof after first big snowfall didnt have enough speed so i ended up back flopping into my fluffy landing, i also couldn't move herpderplol had to dig me free

my board is a 07 forum youngblood 155cm wide, with forum faction bindings and i run 2012 DC park series boots

034_zpsfff49a63.jpg

Yes deff living in N.Y i snow board!! No pics though sorry.I'm getting older now but still try n rip it up... just went to Hunter mtn two weeks ago.. I'm tall 6/3 ride a 161 burton/bindings, and boots.. season up here though is sadly slowly coming to an end,, cheap lift tickets though :) launching off the roof????? Sounds like me haha.. get the blasty to pull ya and launch..:/,,, wait i didn't say that.. don't hurt yourself....(I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE IF HE DOES THAT)))))

lol, we actually thought of blasty tow into a huge jump, but cant get any grip on our ice/snow covered driveway to pull someone, so cant do that, yeah seasons is getting toward the end except the last 2 days now we got like another foot :/, on the bright side school is cancelled :)

Burton Supermodel 159, Burton Cartel EST bindings
2ivywqx.jpg

GNU Factory Choice 158, old school Ride bindings
30cnb51.jpg

I've been rocking my ten year old GNU on powder days lately. I like it more than my last 3 Burton boards but the bindings can't hold a candle to the Burtons.

I ride a Rome artifact rocker. You guys might have heard of the camp of champions. I went there last summer and got to skate a mini ramp with torstien, mark mcmorris and seb toots. It was insane. Most tiring week of my life but it was so much fun.

I ride a Rome artifact rocker. You guys might have heard of the camp of champions. I went there last summer and got to skate a mini ramp with torstien, mark mcmorris and seb toots. It was insane. Most tiring week of my life but it was so much fun.

sweet!!!!!!! id love to ride with those guys, cept they make me look like a newb :D