snow storm

I plan on plowing with my quad! Then throwing the plow off and diving balls deep into the foot deep snow

What's with this B.S. of naming winter storms. What, the Blizzard of 2013 isn't good enough any more?? 8-|

More gov't trying to convince the sheep that even though global warming isn't working for them, it must at least be climate change. You record the weather for 250 years and you know that it isn't just a cyclic period? 8-|
I've seen my local records where the record high and low were consecutive years.

RANT OFF:D

What's with this B.S. of naming winter storms. What, the Blizzard of 2013 isn't good enough any more?? 8-|

More gov't trying to convince the sheep that even though global warming isn't working for them, it must at least be climate change. You record the weather for 250 years and you know that it isn't just a cyclic period? 8-|
I've seen my local records where the record high and low were consecutive years.

RANT OFF:D

i 'member a few weeks ago, they named a storm up here "gandalf" and the storm was all like.....I SHALL NOT PASS. then it just died and didnt even do anything.

hey guys, havent posted in a while and i saw this, cant describe how bad i wanna ride the Blaster but i need a chain tensioner (i think thats what it is).... id kill to be riding during the upcoming blizzard, anyway's have fun

How are you fellow northeasterners making out with this storm? I have well over 2ft of snow already and supposed to keep coming down all day.Power is still on though.I:I

I'm watching the news and many places got there ass kicked with snow.

So I am hearing.I took yesterday off and have been home the whole time so it has been nice for me:D Thinking of putting the wooly boggers on the yellow beast and going for a spin.No cars are allowed on the roads except for emergency workers or emergencies.

somehow? both those storms skirted up each side of us,
we got maybe 2" on top of the 6" we already had.
and calling for in the 40's tomorrow :)