Snorkel on a blaster?

Hutch

Jun 25, 2012
What do you guys think about this? Has anyone snorkeled a blaster? Where I ride is really wet so Id like to get the intake up as high as I can while still getting a good amount of air to the motor. Let me know what you guys think!

Not a good idea to ride in deep water if the cylinder cools quicker than the piston, it will seize-and riding in water can cause that, not saying flying through a few large puddles are gonna hurt but if it's 90 degrees out, and you pounding the trails then decide to go for a swim, your risking alot, also make sure all your vent tubes are up higher than the bars if you so choose to go swimming!

Honestly dont think i have, i know ive seen it on most atvs, just not quads, so maybe if you could do it like that? yknow the snorkel right by the handle bars.

Ok let me make this clear, im not goint to be racing jeeps through 4' deep mud holes lol. The splasing is what Im worried about. There are a ton of mud holes and river crossings where I ride and the spashing from the tires shoots water into every little nook and cranny! Im probably just going to get some 2" rubber hose from Advanced later and route the hose up under the gas tank cover as far as I can and drill some breather holes

Ok let me make this clear, im not goint to be racing jeeps through 4' deep mud holes lol. The splasing is what Im worried about. There are a ton of mud holes and river crossings where I ride and the spashing from the tires shoots water into every little nook and cranny! Im probably just going to get some 2" rubber hose from Advanced later and route the hose up under the gas tank cover as far as I can and drill some breather holes

WELL IN THAT CASE, if there not immursed in water/mud , but just getting splashed I see no problem, Ya dont to to decrease the size of the hose for the intake, stock intake is so restrictive enough, I wouldn't make it anymore. Really the stock snorkel stops right at the base of the gas tank, unless you plan on going deep I don't think you would really need it! I:I